Migrating Excel 2000 workbooks to Excel 2013

bacoms

Reaction score
Hi, I'd really appreciate some guidance on completing the above migration.

I've some workbooks for which I developed, under Excel 2000, some VBA functions. Some of this code is specific to a workbook and is defined in that workbook. Other code is used by more than one workbook and is written as an add-in (.xla file) and is included as a project in those workbooks that need to use the functions in it. All these workbooks are filed as templates.

The main worksheet in these workbooks contain a button that drives some of the functions in the add-in. Typically these functions give the user the options of printing the worksheet or not and overwriting or appending the worksheet contents to a sequential file.

Now the problem. All this works fine under Excel 2000 but fails to run under Excel 2013. On starting a template workbook I get the error shown below:

attachment.php

I've no idea what this error is referring to. Which project or library can't it find? Looking in the Project Explorer window, it has got all the code needed.

What's even more frustrating is I can find no way of debugging this. The only way to proceed is to use Task Manager to kill Excel.

Attachments

• MinibusFares.jpg
    MinibusFares.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 70
Back