Getting a result from (client) worksheet in another (Account) worksheet, help Please?

samsnov

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Excel 2016
Please can someone help me out here: I have about 10 to 11 worksheets created (in Excel 2010) as client worksheets with their names and the lists of items sold on each of the client worksheet etc. and have another worksheet created which I called Account worksheet, I want the number of items sold in all the client worksheets result in this Account worksheet and the total money paid from the client worksheets result in the Account worksheet. Please how can I achieve this aim?
Thanks you help.

Can you post a small sample workbook showing what you need? I am not sure how you want to summarize.

Thanks for concern, here is the attachment of the Excel worksheets, you can see that every worksheet with its client name has its own sells and calculation and the last worksheet is named Account worksheet, I would want the total result of the number of ink sold from each of the Client worksheet to result in the Account worksheet,also the total money paid from every client worksheet to totalize in the Account worksheet.
thanks for help.

Attachments

• Ink sells record.xlsx
    23.3 KB · Views: 10
Do you mean these?

=SUM('Mor Diagne:Moussa'!C3)

=SUM('Mor Diagne:Moussa'!H3)

Would this be applied in the Account/Master worksheet where I want the total result from client worksheet to appear? How do I identify/tell the Account or Master worksheet which/where the result comes from. I mean how do I tell the Master worksheet which client worksheet owns a particular result,

Those formulas just give total sum of specific cell on all sheets.

If you want specific numbers from each client, then first list the clients in your summary sheet

Say you listed them in A2 down, then in B2:

=INDIRECT("'"&A2&"'!C3")

copied down will get each client's quantity, from C3 and

=INDIRECT("'"&A2&"'!H3")

copied down will get each client's total cost from H3

Thank you , I will work in out when done will let you know

Sorry would it be possible for you to edit that Excel sheets (and send back to me) using the Account sheet as Master sheet to keep records of all the rest client sheet ink quantity and amount paid.
that will give me a clue to work it out, If this will not be a burden to you.

I'm kind of getting it, thank you.

Sorry, I haven't been around lately. Did you resolve this?

Back