Help with Excelguru VBA spreadsheet downloaded that worked but now it doesn't work

amdon11

Reaction score
A few months ago I visited VBA programming forum looking for a way to copy a shared calendar from Outlook into Excel. I found a topic titled Copy Outlook Calendar to Excel, dated 2012-02-24 which Ken Puls responded to with a spreadsheet for Excel. I downloaded the calendar.xlsm spreadsheet - it worked fantastically but now...

When I open it and place a date range i.e. July 1 thru July 31 it is not downloading all of the calendar entries - it is downloading only July 1st and July 31st - before it would give me the all of the entries for July.

I'm confused because I do not know what happened. Can someone help me because I am the assistant to a lot people and it was great to be able to open this spreadsheet, get all of the calendar entries instead of having to sit at each one of their desks to use the export function in Outlook.

Thanks!​

An update was done a few weeks ago to add News Gator but I used the spreadsheet after that and it worked fine. Thanks so much for trying to help - I really appreciate it

Still need help

I still need help with the the above

Back