BaseCase is looking for testers for their beta web-app!

BaseCase

Reaction score
Become part of the BaseCase beta team! (Our website: basecase.com)

NOTE:
Because I am a new user, I cannot post links on my message. Therefore, I will type them out and you can then paste them into your browser. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Imagine combining the calculative power of Excel with the visualization features of PowerPoint. Imagine then being able to publish your work as a web page or embed it into a website!

We are looking for an engaged group of testers for our SaaS software. Our cloud platform enables you to easily build spreadsheet driven web-apps. These apps can be basic calculators through to complex economic models, and we want you to try and build your own! We have included several examples of tools so you can get an understanding of the range of capabilities the BaseCase Interactive platform can provide.

BaseCase is looking for testers of all experience levels, but especially those who have a good understanding of Excel and those that have a tech-savy attitude! We will then ask for your feedback so you can leave your fingerprint on our new product!

The testing process is fun and interactive and will work like this:

1. You sign up to become a tester using this web form (basecase.com/beta/)

2. We send you an email with your personal login details

3. You can then login to BaseCase Interactive and start building your very own web-based apps (calculators, comparison tools, ROI apps the list is endless). You have a 30 day trial version.

4. Once you have explored the platform, you are asked to complete a feedback survey which we will email you. You have 30 days to complete it from the day you first receive your login details. We want to hear the good, but are especially interested in the bad (what you didn't like, or think needs improving)!

5. Constructive feedback can earn you rewards...

If at any point you have questions about how the platform works, please feel free to contact us at beta[at]basecase.com. We can also provide you with excel spreadsheets to support your models.

Thanks for your time and we look forward to welcoming you to the BaseCase beta team!

- Rebecca, Marketing Associate at BaseCase

Rebecca, 30 day trial version isn't beta testing, thats allowing someone to use a product, see if they like it then purchase a license, please clarify this as i cannot allow you to use the forum as a sales platform, this would mean the the product is not yet available for sale.

Waiting to hear from you.

:sorry: :embarassed:

Last edited:
Back