Site Update Notice: Possible Interruption in Service Aug 31-Sept 1

Rebekah

Administrator
Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Excel 2016
Hi everyone,

Please be aware that we are doing an upgrade to the forum software starting just before midnight Pacific Time on Thursday, August 31, 2017. It should be completed within a few hours, but the forum and other pages on the Excelguru site may not be available for a time on Friday, September 1. Once the updates are complete, please let us know if you come across anything that does not appear to be working correctly.

We thank you in advance for your patience and apologize for any inconvenience!

Hi everyone,

The bulk of the software update has been completed, though we are still working on a few tweaks and getting the mobile version functional again. If you notice any pages that do not seem to be displaying properly or things that do not seem to be working anymore, please let us know so we can troubleshoot them.

Thanks so much!

Hi Rebekah,

After I replied to a post a minute ago, it did not appear in the "New Posts" section. It only appears if i select "Today's Posts".

Thanks for letting me know, we'll take a look at it. Just for reference, which post was it?

Hi Rebekah,

It happened even when I posted by post in this thread (#3).

I noticed the same thing with my reply, and have passed it along to the person helping with the software update to hopefully get it sorted out.

Back