Need help with Scatter chart

Davey Boy

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum, too old to learn, or can't learn, something new in Excel. (65) LOL.

I have found a sample worksheet and a scatter chart that I would love to be able to use
for my own data. But I can't for the life of me figure it out. I have Excel 2007 and Win 7.
Maybe it can't been done in 2007, I don't know. I now have grey hair because of it.

I have attached (I hope) the worksheet with a sample on it of how I would like the chart to look like.

I want to be able to use it to add my own data so it makes a chart that is like the sample.

Thank you in advance

Dave

Attachments

• Book2.xlsx
    113.1 KB · Views: 13
Not sure what you're asking for.
In the attached is your workbook with a real chart like the picture. Change the data, titles, alter slightly the ranges which are plotted etc.
Have I missed something? This was done in Excel 2010 but I'm almost certain that little has changed regarding this request from Excel 2007.

Note that to make it exactly like your picture I fixed some settings for the axes limits; to switch these off, right-click each of the 3 axes in turn, choose Format axis… and set the Min and Max to Auto.

Attachments

• ExcelGuru8069Book2.xlsx
    114.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Your a life saver, now that I have something that works and looks like it does, I can tweak it a bit here and there. I do know where the format axis command is so will experiment with them. I promise not to break it and will save a copy so as not to break it. Thank you so much you saved a seniors hair from becoming a bit grayer.

Cheers
Dave

Back