Calculate() with filter() not respecting the current filter context - - need Help plz

Reaction score
Hello

Attached is my data model, I need percentage next to my figures for each year as shown in manual excel working along with pivot table. I wrote couple of calculate() with filter in it, didn't figure it out how could i achieve the desired result from created measures? please help.

Regards,

Attachments

• Project - PQ - Copy.xlsx
    171.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Data model.jpg
    Data model.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 16
Not sure exactly what you are trying to achieve (do not get the co-mingling of Revenue and costs?) however based on what I think you think you want have attached 4 PVT, the last PVT is Your proj cost base as a % o total Rev for that proj (which makes more sense as we are not co-mingling costs and Revs) in addition I have added a profit/loss for each proj on final. Let me know

Knock 'em dead Tiger!

Attachments

• Project - PQ - Copy.xlsx
    220 KB · Views: 15
Dear Ed Kelly,
Thanks for your response, you got it right and your working is the exactly what was required. However I was just curious to achieve the same with measures.
Thanks once again, and will appreciate if we can achieve this with measures.
Regards,

Hafiz, Not sure when you say measures, exactly what that is. Send me across something and will take a quick look, also flag which tab on my last workbook you might work with and will attempt to work "Measures" in.

Dear Ed Kelly,

Sheet 3 (4) is the desired outcome , regarding measures i meant calculated field, go to power pivot and in calculation area you will find measures, have a look at some i have already worked on.

Regards,

Back