Fouko

Reaction score
Hi to all,

I'm a new member and I'm really happy to find this helpful forum, you've done a great job.

Fouko
from France

i would say i liked this forum but i also have a complaint---the language used in most of the threads is somewhat extra technical which feels hard to understand sometimes for a non-techno guy like me. other than this there's no problem at all, great work done guys i appreciate

Hi Rishi,

One of the things that is very hard for us to know up front is your comfort level and background knowledge. We pretty much have to make an assumption and go with it.

Having said that, the reason most experts participate in forums is because they enjoy helping others learn. If you find that the language is too technical, just let the expert know, and most of them are happy to explain things a bit more thoroughly. We very much appreciate those who want understanding vs an answer, as that is the attitude that helped us learn what we all know today. :)

yes i can understand. i would like to add one more point here as you have mentioned experts on this forum including you love to help everyone. i have also noticed that being an administrator you always feel that its your duty to answer the questions, and you leave no stone UN-turned to gain this object. very impressive

Back