Complicated Chart

Z_Hertz

Reaction score
:confused2:
Hi All,

I am trying to put together a table for my job, and the data is in a complicated form, and unfortunately can NOT be simplified until after the chart is created. I have several fields that I need to group my data by. Here are the column titles that I have and NEED to use: Item Number, Category, Price, From QTY, and To QTY. Here is what I need to happen: I need to group the Categories by like pricing, but here is the kicker, each item has multiple pricing levels at each quantity (thus why I need to use the from & to QTY's. They are listed on multiple lines in my table. {I can include screen shots if needed} How do I get all the various items, on seperate lines, so that all items with like pricing across the all levels are grouped together, so I can put this into a chart, as to make it SUPER SIMPLE for my boss to understand?
Please help!

Hi there,

If you double click the Reply to Thread button, you can upload a sample workbook. Could you do that for us? I'd like to see a sample of what you start out with, and what you're after as much as you can share.

Cheers,

Back