Out of stack space

bstirling

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Excel 2016, Excel Office365
Hi,

I have a problem with a Power Query pulling from a web page. The page contains a table that I want to extract. I get the [DataSource.Error] Something went wrong while executing the script: Out of stack space. The message happens about 95% of the time. Restarting the PC does not fix it. And neither does having the actual web page open in a browser window.

Thanks for your advice.

Bruce

Hey there,

Just of out curiosity, is it a ton of data, and are you on 32 bit Excel? Out of Stack Space sounds like a lack of memory...

Hi,

Check it out below weblink for your solution. This might be helpful in your case or guide you in right direction.

stackoverflow.com/questions/37838007/power-bi-power-query-web-request-results-in-cr-must-be-followed-by-lf-error

I'd be surprised on this. I could be wrong, but I think the only real relation between those two errors is that they are triggered from a web page. The one at Stack Overflow seems to be related to a poorly formed query, where this one is a resource issue at the server side. (Again, I could totally be proven wrong here.)

Back