Having Trouble Getting My Userform to Populate the Corresponding Excel Spreadsheet...

Mich

Reaction score
Hello:

My name is Mich and I'm new to the group and I'm having an issue wth a userform that I created that needs to feed data to an Excel spreadsheet within the same woorkbook.

I have a user form that requires our engineering team to submit to my department when they are chaning a process router. I have the userform set up, and the code written (incorrectly obviously). What I need it to do is once the engineer enters the data and presses "OK" the form should take the fields and fill out the corresponding Tracking form, with the data from the userform. For some reason, I cannot get it to work.

Any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated.

BTW, I am VERY new to VBA!

You need to add your attachment again as thats corrupt, but you haven't told us what the issue is, here's a bit of code that might help you fathom it out
Code:
Private Sub CommandButton1()
Sheets("Tracking Form").Range("A1")= Me.Textbox1.value
Sheets("Tracking Form").Range("A" & rows.count).end(xlup).row)= Me.Textbox2.value
Sheets("Tracking Form").Range("A" & rows.count).end(xlup).Offset(0,2)=Me.Textbox3.value
Sheets("Tracking Form").Range("A" & rows.count).end(xlup).Offset(1,3)=Me.Combobox1.value
End Sub

Hi Mich,

I've deleted the attachment. If you could reply by clicking on "Go Advanced", you can re-upload there.

I'd be curious as to what steps you used to attach that file previously though... If we can reproduce the issue that allowed you to create an invalid upload link, we may be able to prevent the issue from re-occuring for others.

Thanks!

Back