Leave Page Message When Posting?

AliGW

Administrator
Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
MS 365 (Beta Insider Channel)
Is anyone else seeing this? Each time I post, I get a message asking me if I really want to leave the page, as I would normally expect to see if I started writing a reponse, but didn't submit it. The post appears, nonetheless, and this has only started happening over the past 48 hours. Any ideas?

I have the same problem, thought it was something with Firefox. This began after the last forum update I think. I'll send a msg to Ken.

I'm using Firefox, too, but only seeing the issue on this forum. And it's only when replying to a thread!

Hey guys,

I'm in Chrome, and yes, I'm seeing this as well. We tried to do an update last week and had to roll back due to a technical issue.

I'm hoping to fix the underlying issue today so that we can take care of the update and fix this annoyance.

Heard back on this, and this has affected all vBulletin instances with this patch level. We're more patched than we were, but we still aren't current.

I've been in contact with my web host and they are working switching me to a new server so that we can perform the rest of the upgrades that we need to do. That should happen this weekend.

Thanks for your patience!

Back