Special chart

NacNac

Reaction score
Hello Guru,

I usually manage to find my way around Excel to do what I want but this time I am really stuck and being so for over a week
I hope the answer is not going something as simple as Just click here as I will look ridiculous
I have attached the excel file where I have cheated to create the chart I want.
Technically. we record visits to our customers. We rate each visit. I am trying to get a graph showing
x axis :customer names (grouped)
y axis: the rating.
I want each customer to be separated by a separator.
each rating is sorted by date.I have the data in a column and can easily use.
First sort by customer name, Second sort per date.
This allows me for each customer to see the trend.
My problem is while I can plot the rating in the right order, I cannot display on the x axis the customer name nor have a separator.
In the attached file you will see the data (sorted in the right order but I did not copy the date as it is only used to sort the data and not to create the chart) and a second sheet with the chart I am trying to do in excel.
Thank you very much in anticipation for your help and hopefully, I will look ridiculous because it was trivial

PS: Just noticed that I am not allowed to attach a file as it is my first post. How can I show it to you ?
Best regards
NacNac

Hi
you cannot add a link before totaling 5 posts, but you can upload a file to the forum via " Go advanced" - Manage attachments

thank you. This is what I have done. I have uploaded the file into my "My attachment" section and then "linked" to my post.

I guess I just need to say hello a few times to get my 5 posts :)

Best regards

Attachments

• Customer Feedback help.xlsx
    104.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting the file now got attached.

Thanks.

Hopefully now someone can help me

Back