Change excel vba code to work with Groupwise

golfman

Reaction score
Hi programmers

I have an excel workbook which is coded to work with MS Outlook. Basically the programme converts a selected sheet or sheets to pdf and attaches them to an e-mail and from selected cells the To, subject and body text are automatically filled in. This works well with Outlook but I need to convert it to work with Groupwise version 7.02.

If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. Here's the Outlook version of the vba (it is rather long, found it on another site) attached.

Attachments

• Outlook email from excel vba.txt
    12.1 KB · Views: 70
Hi golfman, and welcome to the site.

My first suggestion would be to split this routine into two separate pieces. The first would be to create the PDF's and save them, the second would be to send the email from GroupWise. This will make it easier to develop, troubleshoot and maintain, and give you the bonus that you can use the pieces individually.

I have an article on my site about sending email from Groupwise that you can find here. I'll take a look at splitting out the PDF portion for you a bit later after I catch up on some other posts.

Thanks Ken

I'll have a look at your article.

Vyrn

Hi Vyrn,

Just following up to see if that was any help. If not, I'm happy to help break things down, I've just been really busy the last couple of days. :(

Back