blank cell & conditional formatting

jaf

Reaction score
Hello there!
I'm trying to create a table in which revision dates are mentioned. The next revision should be 3 years later, I've come up with the formula where the revision due date is automatically calculated. However, I would like the cell (Due date) to be blank if no revision date is entered in the previous cell. Any tips/help?

Also, I want to have a red, yellow or green bullet in the cell next to the date. Red when it's after todays date, yellow if its 2 months after todays date, otherwise green. Any help there? I appreciate the help already!

See the attachment.View attachment worksheet ex..xlsx

Hi

these are well known and documented questions. Perhaps try searching the web?

Hello,
Ok, your right about my first question. I figured that out. My second question however, I can't figure out. I can get it figured out to where the cell/text turns a certain color, but what I can't figure out is how to just use bullets in the cell next to it. Perhaps some help there?

Display empty cell if adjacent cell is empty

Any help there? I appreciate the help already!
Try
Code:
=IF(C4="";"";DATE(YEAR(C4)+3;MONTH(C4);DAY(C4)))
See attached file

Attachments

• jaf-navic1.xlsx
    10.9 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for that, how would I place the bullets in the cell next to the due date? And is it possible to have it turn red if the due date is in the past, yellow if its within the next 60 days, green before that?

Set icons in cells with criteria

Try see example

Attachments

• jaf-navic2.xlsx
    12.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome

Back