Forumulae help

jonespandrew

Reaction score
Hi I am trying to do the following can it be done.

=IF(I6=[Site],VLOOKUP(REACTIVE_DATA!Z:Z=Fail,A2,"",)

What I am trying to do is if i6 (Drop down box contains site names) = to any name in site field, lookup in pass fail field the work failed and return the WO number

So when you select site from the drop down box it then pulls the data for that site and displays all the Wo numbers that are showing as failed from colum z

Last edited:
Could you post a sample sheet showing data and expected results? Thx

Why not use PT drill down possibilities? Just double click on the figure you want to analyze in the PT and a new sheet opens showing the underlying data

Why not use PT drill down possibilities? Just double click on the figure you want to analyze in the PT and a new sheet opens showing the underlying data

Hi there people that see this report want to see the work order on demand as such live with out having to double click on anything i beleiv Index match would work but can't remeber how to do it once set up I can copy the format

Kind regards

If they have to click on a drop-down, why can't they double click on a number in a PT?

A formula will not guarantee success, as a PT is dynamic and will change regularly

You might find a nice solution at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tT41lOLny8

Last edited:
If the provided solutions do not meet your needs, do not open a new thread ( which you did twice), just bump this one - Thx

Back