PivotTable - Group by Customer ID or NIT

ihurtado

Reaction score
Request support for a dynamic table, in the sheet1 will find some data that I extracted with a view created in SQL, Sheet2 will find yourself in a sample of how it should be the final report on the third sheet find the equivalence between the two tables , eg on sheet 1 there is the "mccnumdocmov" Sheet2 that corresponds to the field "Document", in the model Sheet4 I have a table as it should be dynamic, taking into account that the values ​​in column "Credit" multiplication corresponds to the "mccvalotranloca" multiplied by the value "mccsignoclien" which can be +1 or -1, if the value of "mccsignoclien" is -1 means that the value is "Credit", if the sign of "mccsignoclien" is +1 means that e value is "Debit" and finally "Balance" is the diference between debits and credits; the "comments" field corresponds to "edvcomentario" of sheet1.
I forgot to mention that in the Sheet4 the Name, Telephone1, phone2, Fax, Country, City, Address and Department must be fetched automatically from sheet1 when i select the customer NIT in Sheet4.

Thanks

Attachments

• GS 1838-2.xlsx
    392.1 KB · Views: 29
Back