How to set a target line for each week

Justair07

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if what I'm trying to do is possible but it has really got me stumped.

I need a combo chart (column and line) to display savings for a project. The project is targeted to save $500 a week. I'd like to show the dollar value on the left vertical axis of the accumulative actual savings and on the right vertical axis I'd like to display dates (each week). And for each week a line showing $500 as the weekly target. For example, Week 1 will show a target line of $500, Week 2 will show a target line of $1000, Week 3 will show a target line of $1,500 and so on....

I need the dates to show up next to each line so I thought this could be done using a secondary axis leaving the primary axis as dollar values.

This chart will easily display if the project is on target by week and how far ahead or behind the project is to the applicable week.

I attached a picture of what I'd like to accomplish as well as some sample data.

I appreciate anyone willing to take a look at this for me and help me accomplish this task if possible.

Thank you very much,

- Justin

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    8.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Sample Data.xlsx
    10.8 KB · Views: 10
Back