Extracting Information from Database

Jewall

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and a new excel user. I am taking an Excel 2013 comprehensive coarse online. My day job requires me to work with a database that constantly requires me to go back and print certain sections of that database. Can I create something like a macro to print this information anytime without having to go back to each section and tell it to print.

Yes - it's easy enough to record a macro and then to assign it to a command button. You will need to enable to developer ribbon and save your workbook as macro-enabled.

Thanks Ali. I need to take a screen shot of this forum an attach it to an online exercise but something went wrong. I'm at a loss. I saved it to my computer and attached it but it wouldn't open. Also I tried copying it and pasting, but still no go.

Thanks Ali. I need to take a screen shot of this forum an attach it to an online exercise but something went wrong. I'm at a loss. I saved it to my computer and attached it but it wouldn't open. Also I tried copying it and pasting, but still no go.

I don't understand - how does this relate to your query?

Back