Anyone know how to do a dynamic chart using the offset function?

penza

Reaction score
Hi all,
I looked at the possibility to create multiple charts from the attached data however I saw that creating a dynamic chart using the offset function would be very beneficial.
Can someone guide me in the direction that compares the invoiced amount and chargeable amount?
Many thanks!

Attachments

• Profitability.xlsx
    16.8 KB · Views: 17
Might be worth explaining in more detail what you are looking to do, or add an example to the file, as it is not clear to me (cannot see the Chargeable Amount you mention in the post in the file, just Charge Value)

Regarding OFFSET, there might be easier approaches, depending on what you are looking to do. OFFSET was good to define a range dynamically when the numbers of rows in the data changed. Tables replace that somewhat and might be more useful for you.

Cheers

Might be worth explaining in more detail what you are looking to do, or add an example to the file, as it is not clear to me (cannot see the Chargeable Amount you mention in the post in the file, just Charge Value)

Regarding OFFSET, there might be easier approaches, depending on what you are looking to do. OFFSET was good to define a range dynamically when the numbers of rows in the data changed. Tables replace that somewhat and might be more useful for you.

Cheers

Thanks resolved it :)

Back