Designing dashboards (donut pie charts)

cole12

Reaction score
Hello

I need to create a doughnut pie chart dashboard that shows how efficient machine is within each area. The information would need to be picked up from the efficient report.

One contract can have many machines so it would need to calculate all machines in that area and then show the overall efficiency.

The formula needs to be working in the 'test' spreadsheet. You may need v-lookups or index.

When the contract is selected from the drop down list box, it should automatically provide the machine efficiency for that one contract.

Can anyone support me on this?

The data to be used is 'machine efficiency tab' and want a doughnut pie chart created that shows if the overall efficiency of that machine for that contract.

0-50% red
50-80% Orange
80-100% green

Example of a doughnut chart is shown in the tab 'machine efficiency'.

The chart needs to be created in the tab 'Sheet1'. Once created, when the contract is selected from the drop down list B5, it should automatically update the doughnut chart for that contract.

Attachments

• test (2).xlsx
    70.7 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
I have reviewed the spreadsheet and have a question, how do you define "how efficient a machine is"? Is it (Total Hour / Core Hours), or some other calculation?

…and what column defines a single machine?

Back