Power Query Functions library in table form

Blackban88s

Reaction score
All: has anyone managed to acquire/build a summary table of all the current Power Query Functions/Types and their respective descriptions, value type, parameters, etc.? Specifically all those found through invoking "#shared"? I think it would be helpful if I could refer to #shared in a table form for filtering. I find myself looking through the Power Query Formula Language Specification and the online descriptions of each function since you must drill into each function and invoke it before figuring out how to use it and what it does. My level of M proficiency is low right now; I've only managed to carve out the basic Power Query Formulas and their descriptions from #Shared. See below:

let
Source = #shared,
#"Converted to Table" = Record.ToTable(Source),
#"Added Custom" = Table.AddColumn(#"Converted to Table", "Custom", each Table.ToRecords([Value])),
#"Removed Errors" = Table.RemoveRowsWithErrors(#"Added Custom", {"Custom"}),
#"Removed Columns" = Table.RemoveColumns(#"Removed Errors",{"Value"}),
#"Added Custom1" = Table.AddColumn(#"Removed Columns", "Custom.1", each Table.FromRecords([Custom])),
#"Removed Columns1" = Table.RemoveColumns(#"Added Custom1",{"Custom"}),
#"Filtered Rows" = Table.SelectRows(#"Removed Columns1", each ([Name] <> "Power Query Library")),
#"Expanded Custom.1" = Table.ExpandTableColumn(#"Filtered Rows", "Custom.1", {"Data.Function", "Data.Description"}, {"Data.Function", "Data.Description"}),
#"Renamed Columns" = Table.RenameColumns(#"Expanded Custom.1",{{"Name", "Function Type"}}),
#"Replaced Value" = Table.ReplaceValue(#"Renamed Columns"," functions","",Replacer.ReplaceText,{"Function Type"}),
#"Renamed Columns1" = Table.RenameColumns(#"Replaced Value",{{"Data.Function", "Function"}, {"Data.Description", "Function Description"}})
in
#"Renamed Columns1"

Back