Remote (local) presentation of data/graphs etc...

DID

Reaction score
Hello everybody.

I have a small challenge regarding presenting some data on an external screen.

We are 3 people each with our own PC. Then there is a 4th PC connected to a big screen (monitor). We have some general info we would like to share on this screen. The info may be excel charts, tables and so on.. Now the question for you is: what is the easiest way for us to all three get access to the 4th PC, so we all can add data to the monitor?

I was thinking in some sort of remote desktop (like teamviewer), and then present the data on a looping powerpoint show. I was thinking having three-four slides with a presentation time of 1 min per slide, and then loop the presentation.

Do you know an other smart(er) way of doing this? Is it possible to add a "posti-IT" note in front of all slides which will not go away when the slides changes?

Thanks everybody....

Hello everybody.

I have a small challenge regarding presenting some data on an external screen.

We are 3 people each with our own PC. Then there is a 4th PC connected to a big screen (monitor). We have some general info we would like to share on this screen. The info may be excel charts, tables and so on.. Now the question for you is: what is the easiest way for us to all three get access to the 4th PC, so we all can add data to the monitor?

I was thinking in some sort of remote desktop (like teamviewer), and then present the data on a looping powerpoint show. I was thinking having three-four slides with a presentation time of 1 min per slide, and then loop the presentation.

Do you know an other smart(er) way of doing this? Is it possible to add a "posti-IT" note in front of all slides which will not go away when the slides changes?

Thanks everybody....

I'd use TeamViewer personally. It's a great app and you can set it up for remote connection any time (from any logged in device). You couldn't have multiple people logged into it though, but you could start a meeting on the 4th computer and the other 3 could join. Honestly not sure of another alternative that doesn't cost oodles of cash.

Back