How does one tackle this? Re: Survey matrix tallier

jopquiazon

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum and I specifically joined for this post though I'm pretty sure I'll be going here a lot again now that my job requires a lot of advanced Excel skills. I hope you guys can help me!

So on to my problem. I was assigned the task to shoot out surveys to our clients and have the data consolidated. Basically, it's a matrix where the x-axis reflects time and its counterpart reflects location. I've inserted a capture so that I wont have to explain in detail how it looks like.
cog.jpg

I have hundreds of these and basically I have to tally the returns per box. ie. one sheet reflects 3 on San Lorenzo-12-12:59 intersection. I have to SUM all the returns PER intersection of ALL the sheets that I have. Perhaps it was stupid on my part not to have thought of the format to accommodate an easy way of tallying the data(lesson learned), nonetheless my problem is that I don't know how to do this. I've explored pivot charts, consolidating the data manually, etc etc but to no avail. Hope you guys can advise me of the best/easiest way to do this! :)

Cheers and many thanks in advance!

Back