Making a button that when pushed copies a selected area of a worksheet to another.

CodeError

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm new to this forum. Excuse me if I posted this in the wrong category. As another warning, I'm norwegian and I've seen there are soe differences in the terms used here and those that I'm used to.

At my workplace, we use Exel worksheets to register faults with the equipment we use. A problem that has arised over the past year is that some problems are neglected by the mechanics that is supposed to fix them, or they just mark the fault with "usable".
What I'm trying to do is make an archive with all these older faults in the same file. Looks something like this:

- 111 Number1
- 111 Number2
- 111 Archive

The perfect solution to me would be to add a button on each row that when pushed would copy that complete row from the 111 Number1 to 111 Archive.
I know a simple Ctrl-c+ctrl-v would do the trick, but my aim is to make this as easy to use as possible due to 60+ year olds using them on a daily basis.

Is this possible?

Could you post a workbook with example data in, I think it would be easier. You can just record a macro to do it also and then just assign it to a button then

Jpl73

Back