vlookuo, index, what do I nedd I have tried thse and I cant get them to work

GregT

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
Screenshot (75).jpg
I have a drop down list at I7 which I want to drop data into J7 when an item is selected from the list. For some reason the formulas I tried wont work or I am doing something wrong that I cant see. the specs sheet below in columns A and B are the ones that are for I7. Column A is in the drop down list and Column b is for J7. What I need is when fresh yeast is selected only 1% is entered in J7. The same for the dry instant yeast = .03%

If someone could help I would appreciate it.
Screenshot (76).jpg

Thanks in advance GregT

Administrative Note:

Welcome to the forum. :)

We would very much like to help you with your query, however it has been brought to our attention that the same query has been posted on one or more other forums and you have not provided the required cross-post link(s) here.

Read this to understand why we (and other sites like us) consider this to be important.

(Note: this requirement is not optional. No help to be offered until the link is provided.)

Thanks. Be aware that they have the same cross-posting rule.

Attach the workbook, not pictures of it.

I apologise m new to these forums I looked where to upload my workbook but I could find a file upload, OR does it need to be in say drop box and a link posted.

Thanks

When you create a post, there is a Go Advanced button bottom right - use that and scroll to Manage Attachments. The rest is pretty obvious.

Back