Sparklines

Kaso

Reaction score
Excel Version(s)
2013, 2016, 365
Hi,

i have the following situation and im sorry if there is already an answer for this that i didn't see.
My table looks like in the picture at the end of the text and i would like to have sparklines behind every row of data which is no problem at all.
But how could i make the range of the sparklines dynamic in case i get more data?
Sparklines.JPG

No offense but i didn't cross-post this, how do you come to that idea?

Sry i forgot to say something about that yesterday^^
Yes you did help me, thx for that.
Now i have 1 column dynamic, but i am to stupid to get that for more than 1 column in 1 named range or for 1 or more rows if the data is the other way around.

If you post a sample .xlsx workbook showing what you are trying to achieve, we can possibly help you accomplish what you need.

Yes you're right i should have done that earlier sorry.
This is an example of both ways i wanna have the sparklines.
And what im trying to achieve is to make all the sparklines dynamic so if someone adds data vertical or horizontaly, the sparklines update themselfes.
And if possible, that if there comes a new company to the data, a new sparklines adds itself.
Thx :)

Attachments

• Example Sparklines Kaso.xlsx
    11.4 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
In the Horizontal tab, when you add a new company (new rows) or in the Vertical tab, when you add a new date (new rows) , you will see that sparklines do automatically update.

But adding new columns, does not add new sparklines, you will have to extend the sparklines manually.

I see thank you for the info

As the Excel sparklines features are rather limited, perhaps you can search the net for some free addons that have more features.

Back