Need help pulling data from one sheet to another using index/match formulas

gungill2017

Reaction score
Hi all excel enthusiasts,

I need help fixing my formulas to capture data from one sheet to another using index/match formulas. I have three different criterias such as months, salesperson & location and i need to pull information based on those criterias from the two side sheets. any help would be greatly appreciated. I have started on the formulas but i found that not every salespersons data seems to pull through.

P.S it wouldnt let me attach a macro file so here is an external link to my working file mediafire(.com)/?08u96m5ja8ra3zh

(remove the brackets)

Thanks,

Access doesn't seem to be available to guests on that site.
If you click "Go Advanced" and scroll down to Manage Attachments you will be able to upload your workbook here by following the instructions.

Hopefully this works!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    39.2 KB · Views: 12
  • WORKING FILE UPD20170320.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
Hopefully this works!

Yes it worked, but Im afraid it doesnt help Im afraid. Its like asking for directions to a local shop, and being given a map of the world ! :)

Seriously, if someone is going to assist you in a forum they need some data that shows what you are trying to do, and illustrates the problem you need help with.
Theres no reason why this can't be a complex spreadsheet, provided that its easy to focus on what you need help with, which it definitely isn't with what you have provided.
I don't know if you or someone else can provide something that addresses your problem more directly and simply, but if not you might need the help of a professional.

Back