Copy data from one sheet to another based on a certain criteria

Status
Not open for further replies.

shina67

Reaction score
Hi,
Hope someone can help. I have a excel sheet sent to me on a daily basis, this sheet changes daily. I alter this sheet over the course of the working day. If the numbers in column F & G on sheet "Book 1" View attachment Book1.xlsxcan be found in columns F & G in "Doorsets Open Order"View attachment Doorset Open Order.xlsx then I need the colour coding copied from "Book 1" to "Doorsets Open Order". The numbers in column F & G will eventually disappear as the order is shipped out to my customer. Basically the sheet "Doorset Open Order" is a sheet with all my outstanding customer orders and sheet "Book 1" is what I save to let myself know where we are as a department with the order.
Hope someone can help as this will save me hours of work everyday transferring data from "Book 1" to "Doorsets Open Order".
Hope I have enplained correctly what I require.

Regards
Sean

You have posted the same query here:
http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-...one-sheet-another-based-certain-criteria.html

The rules of BOTH forums (to which you agreed upon joining) require you to provide a link to any other forum where you have posed the same question. Read the information in the link I gave you in post #2 to understand why. You should add cross post links in your opening post in each forum. :)

It will when you have posted some more, but all you have to do is say that you have asked the question elsewhere and say which forum. Do you understand why? I have provided a link in post #4 above. :)

I understand and apologise. I should have worded it as I couldnt post a link.
Still requiring help though with this issue.

Thanks in advance

Do not crosspost your question on multiple forums without including links here to the other threads on other forums.

Cross-posting is when you post the same question in other forums on the web. The last thing you want to do is waste people's time working on an issue you have already resolved elsewhere. We prefer that you not cross-post at all, but if you do (and it's unlikely to go unnoticed), you MUST provide a link (copy the url from the address bar in your browser) to the cross-post.

Expect cross-posted questions without a link to be closed and a message will be posted by the moderator explaining why. We are here to help so help us to help you!

Read this to understand why we ask you to do this, and then please edit your first post to include links to any and all cross-posts in any other forums (not just this site).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back