Dear expert,

Need your magic touch on this.
Excel doc attached.

Regards,
Allen

Attachments

• Case study.xlsx
    13.1 KB · Views: 10
Although there is no official rule regarding this behavior, we request that wherever possible both the question AND the answer be provided in substantive detail here within the thread.
An attached workbook is an excellent aid for posing a question and offering a solution, but solely doing that with no in thread explanation makes it difficult for researchers to understand or consider the Q & A of this thread without downloading what may be a pointless doc to them, if they can do that at all. Doing that also hides the content from search engines so others may never benefit from this.

Last edited:
Helo,

Basically the above table is the table where the result expected to show.

The below table is the data compilation/ resource.

Basically what i try to get is to construct function to get the count of "stock A" for the respective month and base on "KPI Days" character.

=SUMPRODUCT(($F$13:$F$21=$B$8)*($E$13:$E$21<=4),--(MONTH($D$13:$D$21)=D4(TEXT(Summery!G$100&"-2001","M"))),($E$13:$E$21))

This is my original function but not get the correct result.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 10
Hi,

i might not explaining well right,. sorry,.

Really need help on this,.

My idea is to get the result for this

=Countifs("stock A", "Aug", number of line items with value 0 to 4 days", "ignore empty cell"
=Countifs("stock A", "Aug", number of line items with value more than 4 days", "ignore empty cell"

Regards
LN

Last edited:
hi,

'=SUMPRODUCT(($F$15:$F$23=$B6)*($F$15:$F$23=$B6)*($E$15:$E$23<=4),--(MONTH($D$15:$D$23)=VALUE(TEXT(K$5&"-2001","M"))),($E$15:$E$23))

This is the nearest working formula but the only PROBLEM is the result in "SUM" instead of "COUNT"

can someone help. ?? plzz

Regards,
LN

Hi,

Problem solved.

=SUMPRODUCT(($F$15:$F$23=$B9)*($E$15:$E$23>4)*($E$15:$E$23<>"")*(MONTH($D$15:$D$23)=MONTH((K5&" 1")*1)))

Credit to Chihiro.

Thanks
Allen

Back