How do I grab a range of text from a sheet and paste it in a Userform?

NolanMenachemson

Reaction score
Hi Nolan in Australia.... In Excel 2013 there is a Camera tool that allows a user to photograph a range in its current format. It's a fantastic tool. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to work on a VBA Userform.

Q: Is there a way to grab a range (e.g., a small table) from a Worksheet and paste that range on the Userform? The Image control seems to be the obvious place but there could be a better Userform object for this.

Things I've tried so far that have not worked

• Searching the internet. I could not find a solution that didn't require 50+ lines of code and a deep knowledge of programming.
  • I tried the LoadPicture function but it only seems to be able to grab an image from a file path external to my Worksheet.
  • I tried to somehow paste a Camera tool image in the Userform, specifically in the Image control. Didn't work.
  • I tried using a macro to force the Userform Image control to take the Camera image.
  • I tried using a macro to copy and paste special to the Userform. Didn't work.

I'm stumped. Surely there is a relatively simple piece of code to copy a range from a spreadsheet and paste it into a Userform Image control or some other Userform object?

Back