Thread: Need a formula to find 2 matching values and return the header column in the Table.

Need a formula to find 2 matching values and return the header column in the Table.

Register for a FREE account, and/
    or Log in to avoid these ads!

Column C has 1 set of values and will be different values daily, The range of column C should be infinite. I need to match values in Column C with Values in a table of information From Columns U1:BE170 and return the column HEADINGS of the intersecting matches.
    e.x. A1:BE1 are all column headings. If C2 has the value 10, I need to find the number 10 in the table and give me the HEADING of where it found the matching number 10, if there is no match I need it to return a 0. also, C6 will have a different value I will need to find in the table and give me the column heading of the corresponding value as well, and so forth.

I hope this is clear, I've been trying to do this with Index and Match for two days and it's not working properly.
    Please Help.
    thanks

Articles
    Here. have a go at adapting the index/sumproduct that i've put in the attachment for you
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Kind regards,
    Simon Lloyd
    Microsoft Office Discussion