Here is one way ... you will need to clean up your data a little by deleting columns you don't need but that will only take a minuite.
Follow these steps with Outlook open.
1. Click the folder where you stored the emails
2. Click File on the Menu
3. Select import / export
4. Select Export to a file
5. Select Microsoft Excel 97-2003
6. Select the folder that stores your emails. ( it should already be selected in blue , just verify that it is the corect folder)
7. Select location where you want to save the file it is going to create. also change name of file if you want to.
8. click OK button on the Map field box that pops up.
When export is done open the exported file in excel.
you will see 2 sheets Contacts and Email
click the sheet named email .
first row is headers defining the data the column contains. column D contains From Address. you can keep or delete any of these columns you need.
Hope this helps.