Excel PivotTables: Itís a polarizing term. People who use PivotTables absolutely love them. For those who donít, the term is mysterious and encourages the fear of powerful features that are the domain of geeks and Excel junkies, and out of reach to the common man. But nothing could be further from the truth.
Why You Should Take This Course:
Excel PivotTables are an amazingly powerful feature that can be used to very quickly summarize and slice and dice data with ease. And contrary to many usersí fears, they are actually VERY easy to use once youíve been shown how.
So why donít you let me do just that? In this one hour video training course, I will teach you how to build your first PivotTables. Youíll see first hand just how easy they are to create, how fast they work, and how easy it is to change them to display your data the way you want to see it.
Stop struggling! Learn from the Excel Guru!
The Magic Of PivotTables (2003)
- A one hour training video
- Demonstrated in Excel 2010 (see note below)
- Recorded and distributed in 1024*768 resolution
- Copies of all sample files used in the creation of the video
- Distributed in xls file format
- Saved at key points in the process
- A comprehensive e-Book
- 34 fully illustrated and searchable pages in PDF format
- Lists all steps required to replicate the course content as applicable to Excel 2003
- A list of resources to get more advanced material and help once youíre through the basics
- A 30 day, 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
- IMMEDIATE delivery via download link
A Note On The Video
The benefits of this approach are that you can see what can be done with Excel 2003, as well as with Excel 2007 and 2010. Not only that, but when you eventually do get upgraded, you'll have a video to watch that shows you how to do it in the new version too!
- What makes a good PivotTable data source,
- The method to turn a list into an Excel table,
- The steps required to create PivotTables from Excel tables,
- How to add, move and remove data from the PivotTable,
- Methods for grouping dates,
- The way to change number formats,
- How to perform calculations in the PivotTable,
- Ways to use page fields to slice and dice your data, and
- The ease of using the PivotTable Drill-Down feature.
Packed with insights, this Video course is guaranteed to give you the basics that you need to be up and running with PivotTables in your daily work, and will also guarantee that you never look at your data in quite the same way again.
The ExcelGuru Philosophy
Every course Iíve ever taught is geared to give the participants real knowledge that they can take away and use in their daily work, and this course is no different. From this very info page through the video through the written documentation, it was developed to make certain that you get the very best learning experience possible for the way YOU learn. Whether by reading, listening, watching or doing, I have provided the material for your preferred learning style. I do not consider my products a success unless they have been effective for you!
Quick And Painless Purchase ProcessUpon approval of your payment, you will be directed to a web page with 3 download links. (The video, example files and e-Book.) You will also receive an email from Excelguru Learning Services (email@example.com) with a link to the download page.
If you do not receive this email, check that it has not been filtered out as spam, then contact me.
To account for possible connection problems, the download link remains valid for a period of 5 days (120 hours) or for up to 5 downloads, whichever comes first. If you need to download the material after this, contact me to obtain a new link.
Note that the five allowed download attempts do not entitle you to five copies of the material. The pricing below is based on one user only. For multi user installations, please contact me for pricing.