Excel PivotTables: Itís a polarizing term. People who use PivotTables absolutely love them. For those who donít, the term is mysterious and encourages the fear of powerful features that are the domain of geeks and Excel junkies, and out of reach to the common man. But nothing could be further from the truth.
Why You Should Take This Course:
Excel PivotTables are an amazingly powerful feature that can be used to very quickly summarize and slice and dice data with ease. And contrary to many usersí fears, they are actually VERY easy to use once youíve been shown how.
So why donít you let me do just that? In this one hour video training course, I will teach you how to build your first PivotTables. Youíll see first hand just how easy they are to create, how fast they work, and how easy it is to change them to display your data the way you want to see it.
Stop struggling! Learn from the Excel Guru!
The Magic Of PivotTables (2010/2013)
- A one hour training video
- Demonstrated in Excel 2010
- Recorded and distributed in 1024*768 resolution
- Copies of all sample files used in the creation of the video
- Distributed in xlsx file format
- Saved at key points in the process
- A comprehensive e-Book
- 38 fully illustrated and searchable pages in PDF format
- Lists all steps required to replicate the course content
- A list of resources to get more advanced material and help once youíre through the basics
- A 30 day, 100% money back satisfaction guarantee
- IMMEDIATE delivery via download link
- What makes a good PivotTable data source,
- The method to turn a list into an Excel table,
- The steps required to create PivotTables from Excel tables,
- How to add, move and remove data from the PivotTable,
- Methods for grouping dates,
- The way to change number formats,
- How to perform calculations in the PivotTable,
- Ways to use report filters and Slicers to slice and dice your data, and
- The ease of using the PivotTable Drill-Down feature.
Packed with insights, this Video course is guaranteed to give you the basics that you need to be up and running with PivotTables in your daily work, and will also guarantee that you never look at your data in quite the same way again.
Note that the material for Excel 2010 and Excel 2013 is identical, as the steps to get up to speed with PivotTables is the same in both versions.
The ExcelGuru Philosophy
Every course Iíve ever taught is geared to give the participants real knowledge that they can take away and use in their daily work, and this course is no different. From this very info page through the video through the written documentation, it was developed to make certain that you get the very best learning experience possible for the way YOU learn. Whether by reading, listening, watching or doing, I have provided the material for your preferred learning style. I do not consider my products a success unless they have been effective for you!
Quick And Painless Purchase Process
If you do not receive this email, check that it has not been filtered out as spam, then contact me.
To account for possible connection problems, the download link remains valid for a period of 5 days (120 hours) or for up to 5 downloads, whichever comes first. If you need to download the material after this, contact me to obtain a new link.
Note that the five allowed download attempts do not entitle you to five copies of the material. The pricing below is based on one user only. For multi user installations, please contact me for pricing.