NASA - International Space Station Power Systems
- The team has created a tool that takes their analysis info and puts it all into excel. This has allowed them to chart their information, making it much more readable when reported to the entire team of flight controllers. The tool is essentially a one touch button that completely automates the process from start to finish. One stumbling block for them, however, was that they had no way to easily put it into a static report, so the PROs had been exporting the excel charts to GIF files. Needless to say, these didnít scale well and could become difficult to read.They are now using a modified version of my Printing Worksheets To A PDF File to automate the process of printing all of their chart sheets to PDF files, getting their reports out in better detail, and little hassle.
- To read a more complete description, see my blog post on this feedback.
3 Point Motors, Nanaimo, BC, Canada
- Built a custom utility for the Controller of the Nanaimo Mercedes Benz dealership, to delete duplicate records in a file exported from their customer database.
- The projects here are varied, and have encompassed automation within Excel alone to those which tie Word and Powerpoint together as well.
- Provided Excel video webcasts for CGA Canada to provide to their membership
- Provided a webcast to Metia employees to help them get started with PowerPivot in Excel 2010
I also maintain a LinkedIn profile, where I have more endorsements of my work. (Although you'll need to become part of my network to see those.)
I am always looking to build up my list of references, so if you'd like to add your own feedback to this list, please leave a comment below!