The danger of being out of date…

Tonight I discovered that my site had been hacked… as it turns out I was running an old version of WordPress and there was some injection code fed into a security vulnerability. I’ve upgraded to the latest version, which has cured that issue, but in the process some things seem to have occurred:

  • I’ve got some funny looking code samples
  • I’ve got a weird A character showing up all over
  • I’ve lost my navigation to the RibbonX TOC

I’ll try and fix this up over the next few weeks (kind of busy), but my main priority is going to have to be my main site, which still has some issues and needs a pretty major upgrade…